We provide PCR nasal swab COVID-19 testing to all individuals, FREE of charge and no requirements for testing. Results can be expected within 2 – 3 days via call/text and our secure patient portal.
What: Free COVID-19 testing
Who: Open to the public – no appointment or screening needed
When: both locations open Mon-Fri, 10am-6pm
- Location 1: Montana Expo Park, 400 3rd St Northwest – use the fairgrounds entrance on 6th St NW and follow signage to our mobile clinic.
- Location 2: University of Providence (Recreation Center Building), 2416 11th Ave S
Benefis Health System, the Cascade City-County Health Department, Alluvion Health, and the Great Falls Clinic are working together to offer community vaccinations following the state of Montana vaccine plan. Currently the vaccine is open to community members age 70 and older by appointment only.
- Vaccine appointments can be made online at Benefis.org/COVIDvaccine
- Wait-List for appointments can be joined by calling (406) 791-9250 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current community vaccination info can be found HERE
Fact Sheets to help employees cope with the COVID-19 Pandemic: