Alluvion Health is now offering free drive through COVID-19 testing. Results available in 7-10 business days. For testing questions, please call 406.791.7929.
The Drive Through Clinic is located in the parking lot of the former Westgate Mall with marked entrances and exits. This convenient location is due to the generosity of our community partner, Calumet Montana Refining.
What: Free COVID-19 Drive through testing
Who: Open to the public – no appointment or screening needed
When: 10 am-6 pm – Monday through Friday, 10 am -3 pm – Saturday and Sunday
Where: Former Westgate Mall located on 3rd Street Northwest – entrance, exits and drive through instructions are posted via signage at the location
Starting Monday July 20th, the Drive Through location will be moving to the Livestock Pavilion at the Montana Expo Park, 400 3rd St Northwest
Frequently Asked Questions
- If I have a regularly scheduled appointment with my doctor, should I cancel?
- If you do not have a fever or flu like symptoms, we welcome you to come to your regularly scheduled appointment.
- What do I do if I have flu-like symptoms and think I have been exposed to COVID-19?
- If you are concerned, call us at 454-6973 and we can do an initial screen over the phone.
- If you have chest pain, shortness of breath, dizziness, severe headache or potentially life-threatening symptoms, call 911.
- How long will results from COVID-19 test take?
- Results typically come back from the lab in 7-10 business days. We will call you once the results are in!
- Can I get tested for COVID-19 if I don’t have symptoms?
- Yes! Our drive through clinic is open to anyone who wishes to get tested.
- What type of test do we get at the drive through?
- The PRC test is a nasal swab that you will be instructed to do yourself under supervision.
Fact Sheets to help employees cope with the COVID-19 Pandemic
Please below websites for up to date information on how to protect yourself and your family: