We are pleased to announced we are able to once again provide testing to all individuals, including those who are asymptomatic, symptomatic, high risk and direct contacts. Anyone who wishes to be tested, can visit our drive through for FREE at the Montana State Expo Park.
What: Free COVID-19 Drive through testing
Who: Open to the public – no appointment or screening needed
When: 10 am-6 pm – Monday through Friday, 10 am -3 pm – Saturday and Sunday
Where: Montana Expo Park, 400 3rd St Northwest – use Fairgrounds entrance on 3rd St NW
Frequently Asked Questions
- If I have a regularly scheduled appointment with my doctor, should I cancel?
- If you do not have a fever or flu like symptoms, we welcome you to come to your regularly scheduled appointment.
- What do I do if I have flu-like symptoms and think I have been exposed to COVID-19?
- If you are concerned, call us at 454-6973 and we can do an initial screen over the phone.
- If you have chest pain, shortness of breath, dizziness, severe headache or potentially life-threatening symptoms, call 911.
- How long will results from COVID-19 test take?
- Results typically come back from the lab in 10 business days, this can very slightly due to high volumes at the state lab. We will call you once the results are in!
- What type of test do we get at the drive through?
- The PRC test is a nasal swab that you will be instructed to do yourself under supervision.
Fact Sheets to help employees cope with the COVID-19 Pandemic
Please below websites for up to date information on how to protect yourself and your family: