We provide testing to all individuals, including those who are asymptomatic, symptomatic, high risk and direct contacts. Anyone who wishes to be tested, can visit our drive through for FREE at the Montana State Expo Park.
What: Free COVID-19 Drive through testing
Who: Open to the public – no appointment or screening needed
When: 10 am-6 pm – Monday through Friday, 10 am -3 pm – Saturday and Sunday
Where: Montana Expo Park, 400 3rd St Northwest – use Fairgrounds entrance on 6th St NW
• Good sanitation practices and hand washing
COVID-19 Vaccination Update
We are pleased to announce that Benefis Health System, the Cascade City-County Health Department, Alluvion Health, and the Great Falls Clinic are working together to begin offering the COVID-19 vaccine to community members age 70 and older.
Who: Montana’s 1B vaccination tier has been defined to include anyone who is age 70 or older or meets certain other health criteria. However, given that the number of Cascade County residents who fall into tier 1B currently exceeds vaccine supply, we are limiting vaccine administration to only those who are age 70 and older at this time.
When: At 9 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 21, we will open 1,500 slots for vaccines to be scheduled. These slots will be for appointments on Monday, Jan. 25, Wednesday, Jan. 27, and Friday, Jan. 29 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Slots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis, so community members who are eligible should go online to schedule as soon as possible to secure their slots.
How: Appointments must be scheduled online at Benefis.org/COVIDvaccine. If you do not have access to a computer, please call (406) 455-2500 between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 21. You will be required to provide a valid email address to book your appointment, regardless of whether you schedule online or via phone.
- The vaccine consists of two doses. You will be scheduled for your second dose at the time your first dose is administered. Second doses will occur three to five weeks after first doses, so please anticipate your future availability when scheduling your first dose.
- If you do not arrive as scheduled for either your first or second dose appointment, your appointment will not be automatically rescheduled.
- You will not be permitted to schedule your second vaccine dose online yourself.
Where: Vaccinations will take place at Montana ExpoPark’s Family Living Center, 400 3rd St. NW in Great Falls.
- You must preschedule an appointment to receive the vaccine. If you do not have an appointment, you will be turned away.
- You must present a valid form of identification at the scheduled time of your vaccine. If your identification indicates that you are not age 70 or older, you will be turned away even if you have an appointment.
Other Information: We expect it to take four weeks to administer the first dose of the two-dose vaccine to everyone who falls into tier 1B. Future vaccination dates, times, and number of available slots will be published as they are available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If I have a regularly scheduled appointment with my doctor, should I cancel?
- If you do not have a fever or flu like symptoms, we welcome you to come to your regularly scheduled appointment.
- What do I do if I have flu-like symptoms and think I have been exposed to COVID-19?
- If you are concerned, call us at 454-6973 and we can do an initial screen over the phone.
- If you have chest pain, shortness of breath, dizziness, severe headache or potentially life-threatening symptoms, call 911.
- How long will results from COVID-19 test take?
- We are now able to process results through our in-house lab, Adlera Lab. Test results will take between 2-3 days. We will Text/Call you when the results are in. Results will also be made available on the patient portal.
- What type of test do we get at the drive through?
- The PRC test is a nasal swab that you will be instructed to do yourself under supervision.
Fact Sheets to help employees cope with the COVID-19 Pandemic:
Please below websites for up to date information on how to protect yourself and your family: