Whole Family Health
You deserve excellent quality care without having to leave your neighborhood. Alluvion Health operates several School-Based Health Centers (SBHCs) throughout Northcentral Montana. For busy guardians, your student can get healthcare at school with little disruption to their schedule. For community members, our SBHCs are a place to receive quality healthcare without leaving your neighborhood.
Our school based services include:
In order for students to receive care at a School-Based Health Center, their legal guardian must sign and complete an Alluvion consent form prior to being seen. Completing the consent form does not obligate the student to use the SBHC, but it does give our staff permission to treat in case of an emergency.
Open to the public. Call (406) 454-6973 to make an appointment.
2400 Central Ave, Great Falls, MT 59401
Monday – Thursday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
1101 7th Ave S, Great Falls, MT 59405
Monday- Thursday 7 am to 6 pm
Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
480 Central Ave, Vaughn, MT 59487
Tuesday – Friday 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
- CM Russell High School 228 17th Ave NW, Great Falls, MT 59404
- Great Falls High School 1900 2nd Ave S, Great Falls, MT 59405
- Paris Gibson Education Center 2400 Central Ave, Great Falls, MT 59401
- East Middle School 4040 Central Ave, Great Falls, MT 59405
- North Middle School 2601 8th St NE, Great Falls, MT 59404
- Longfellow Elementary 1101 7th Ave S, Great Falls, MT 59405
- Giant Springs Elementary 520 32nd St N, Great Falls, MT 59401
- Montana School for the Deaf and Blind 3911 Central Ave, Great Falls, MT 59405
- Belt Public Schools 1 Church St, Belt, MT 59412