Join Our Team
At Alluvion Health, we believe that everyone matters. We are an agency committed to doing healthcare differently, focused on whole-person, whole-life care.
We are a non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and our mission is creating and inspiring healthier lives. That mission starts with our staff. We offer competitive wages, a generous benefits package, and flexible work schedules that provide the opportunity for a work-life balance.
Our benefits include:
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life, as well as other insurance options with no co-pay if utilizing Alluvion for services;
- On-site Pharmacy with cash and employee discount options;
- 160 hours of PTO prorated based on remainder of year on date of hire, with carryover of up to one years’ accrual;
- 56 hours of holiday PTO including New Years, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and a Floating holiday (you decide);
- 401(k) with up to 8% match and a Roth option;
- Dedicated funds for professional development;
- Annual review process with performance-based raises from 0-5%;
- NHSC loan repayment eligibility;
- Nurse Corps Loan Repayment Program eligibility;
- Licensure reimbursement;
- Ample opportunities for upward mobility within all departments.
Considering Relocating to Great Falls?
Great Falls is Montana’s gateway to a better life. Paradise doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg (or your sanity). What if we told you you could switch out your hour-long commute and pricey apartment with a pre-happy hour evening tube along the Missouri River before heading back to your house on a nice plot of Montana land? Before you think we’re exaggerating, we’re not. The average commute time for a Great Falls resident is 13 minutes(including time to stop for coffee). We’ll let that sink in. With a median home value of about $200,000, Great Falls’ housing costs are half of what you’ll pay in most other Montana cities, making it the ideal place for young professionals and families to call home– or those who are just looking to make their dollar stretch a little further. We were even named one of the “Most Budget-Friendly Cities for Homeowners” in 2020.
And while we don’t have the congestion or hassle of a huge metro, you’ll find that you still have easy access to top tier activities without breaking the bank from season ski passes at Showdown to season tickets box seats to see the Great Falls Voyagers MLB team hit a home run.