Alluvion Health Foundation was established in December 2020 as a not-for-profit corporation to provide philanthropic support of Alluvion Health’s mission of creating and inspiring healthier lives. We believe that everyone matters, and we are an agency committed to being and doing healthcare differently, focused on whole-person, whole-life care.
The purpose of the Foundation is to encourage, receive, administer, and disburse gifted funds while also fostering volunteerism and positive community awareness of Alluvion Health.
The Alluvion Health Foundation raises funds through annual and planned giving, capital campaigns, special events, grant awards, bequests and cause-related partnerships with community businesses. These funds assist Alluvion Health in providing healthcare that’s not always covered by fees and reimbursements, enhancing services to benefit patients and their families, making capital improvements, and purchasing much needed supplies and equipment.
Ways of Giving
- Cash: Alluvion Health Foundation gratefully accepts donations of any dollar amount. (Give now button)
- Securities/Stock: To facilitate a gift of securities the donor (or transferring broker) should contact the foundation directly prior to transfer (406) 231-6521
- Planned Giving: A wonderful way to support the future of Alluvion Health is to provide for a future gift, either through your estate plan, a life income gift such as a charitable gift annuity or charitable remainder trust, or through a charitable lead trust.
- Bequests: The most common form of deferred giving is a bequest in a person’s will or revocable (“living”) trust. Bequests are a wonderful way to have an impact beyond your lifetime and to leave a meaningful legacy that will make a difference in our community for many years to come.
- Life Income Gifts: Life income gifts benefit both the foundation and the donor. Donors may receive tax and financial benefits by creating a life income gift, such as a charitable gift annuity or a charitable remainder trust through which you can receive fixed payments.
- In-kind Goods and Services: A great way for businesses to partner with the foundation and support Alluvion Health.
For more information, please contact Foundation Executive Director, Teresa Schreiner, or email@example.com.