Direct Primary Care Membership
An Alternative Model to Health Insurance
What is Direct Primary Care?
About Direct Primary Care
Direct Primary Care was designed as an innovative, alternative, membership-based health care model in which you pay a monthly fee for unlimited office visits and a wide variety of health care services. This alternative model is not health insurance and does not bill your health plan for any charges, if you have health insurance. It can be used by individuals as well as employers looking to offer employees cost-effective, transparent health care. Patients receive extraordinary access to a physician of their choice at Alluvion Health. This health care model is available to all ages.
- One monthly payment for unlimited medical, behavioral, and dental services.
- Affordable flat-rate cost per month.
- No fee-for-service payments (not charged for any procedures done at Alluvion Health).
- Not billed through insurance.
- Unrestrictive access to healthcare providers, walk-in clinic, and healthcare services.
- Discounted medications through Alluvion Pharmacy, if established patient at Alluvion
DIRECT PRIMARY CARE SERVICES
- Office Visits
- Urgent Care visits
- Office based surgical procedures (see below)
- Extended appointments (30 and 60 minutes)
- Same/Next Business Day Appointments
- Dental Clinic
- Behavioral Therapy
Areas of Focus
- Men’s & Women’s Health
- Pediatrics Health
- Behavioral Health
- Dental Services
- Pharmacy Services
Health Management and Conditions
- Chronic Disease Management (Diabetes, Depression, High Blood Pressure)
- Stress management
- Mental Health Disorders (Depression, Anxiety,Mood Disorders)
- Individual Counseling
- Crisis Management
- ADHD Guidance/Therapy
- Allergy and Asthma Management
- Sleep Hygiene
- Cardiology Consultations
- Common Orthopedic Conditions
- Skin Disorders
- MAT (Medication Assisted Treatment)
Testing and Labs
- In-House bloodwork
- B12 shots
- Annual labs including CBC, CMP , TSH,LIPIDS, VIT D, HgA1C, PSA (men over 40)
- In-Office Tests (Strep, RSV, Influenza, Mono,UTI, Stool Blood Test, Pregnancy tests)
- EKG with interpretation
Wellness Exams/Routine Care
• Men’s and Women’s Wellness
• Primary Care Follow-Ups
• Annual Comprehensive Wellness Visits
• Sports, School, and Workplace Physicals
• Preventative Cancer Screenings (colorectal, mammograms, Pap smears, prostate, skin) • Newborn Care
• Well Child Visits
• Physicals and Annual Exams
• Medication Reviews
• Nutrition and Weight Counseling
• Common childhood illnesses
• Common Orthopedic Conditions
• Hospital follow-ups
• Pre-op Exams
• Recommended Immunizations
• Referral(s) to Specialists
- Skin Tag Removal
- Simple laceration repair (stitches)
- Destruction of warts
- Ear wax removal with lavage
340B Pharmacy Drug Pricing Program
- Section 340B of the Public Health Service Act requires pharmaceutical manufacturers participating in vulnerable communities, to manage rising prescription drug costs by selling outpatient drugs at discounted prices that care for uninsured and low- income patients to health centers such as Alluvion.
• Prescription must be written by an Alluvion provider
Excluded Services: All procedures and appointments outside Alluvion. All lab-work sent to a 3rd party for interpretation. Cost of prescription drugs. If it is not performed or read by Alluvion, it is NOT covered.
$99/Month &74/Month for Unlimited Medical Visits
$199/Month $149/Month for Medical, Behavioral Health and Dental
What are the benefits?
Health Insurance Not Involved
This model removes the hassle of insurance, keeping all costs and fees affordable. Patients achieve superior health outcomes with Direct Primary Care’s innovative service delivery, receive unrestrictive access to their healthcare provider and more comprehensive care.
Good News: This is not health insurance.
The goal is to create an affordable opportunity for individuals in our community that do not have health insurance to seek healthcare services when needed without the burden of significant out-of-pocket expenses. This program provides the opportunity to create change in the overall health of our community.
Flat-rate cost that allows patients unlimited access to healthcare providers at Alluvion Health. Patients pay for their care directly to Alluvion Health with no third-parties or fee for service billing.
Employers Interested in Offering This To Your Employees
- Appointments available to schedule with our staff
- In-service at your business location
- Options for employees to split cost with employer, employees 100% responsible, or employers 100% responsible. Flexible payment options.
- Call us at 406-791-7922 or